Sunday, March 23, 2014

Our GOOD weekend!

Besides the "7yr Anniversary", we have had a really good weekend with Presley!  FYI....not having my phone with me, means I didn't get very many pictures with Eric's.

Kayden is with his Nannie and Pops in Little Rock.  Here is a little picture and video highlight of the fun he is having down there: 


I couldn't figure out how to post the actual video, so this will have to do.  Hopefully you can open it and see it.  PK laughed non stop and watched it 5 times!! 

Yesterday, we went out and had brunch at Denny's after dropping of important baseball stuff for Kayden.  

After that we went to Meme and Papaw's house for a visit and a small nap for daddy!  We haven't seen Meme in awhile, so we were glad to catch up with her!  
Eric enjoyed checking out their new furniture (remote recliners).  Presley made a lot of pretty pictures that I believe turned into...humm books?!? 

Eric and I decided to take Presley to Crystal Bridges.  This would be all of our first time to go.  They have a lot of things going on for kids during spring break! 

Before we could go, we had to stop at...where else, but Walmart!!!  I got to see my wonderful SIL while we were there and my cousin's wife Amy and her mother were there!!!  I'm sure there were a few more people that I think my husband saw and spoke too!!!

Anyway, Crystal Bridges was good....I think it would've been better honestly if PK wouldn't have been there.  We didn't get to look much and just walked fast to the craft/education area for kids.  Presley did like the statues.  She kept laughing at them & one time she whispered "momma, they don't have any clothes on!!"  I had to explain why they didn't and why she needs to keep hers on....isn't that right Ms. Kourtney!?! ;-) 
It's very beautiful and I plan on going back soon!  Here are a couple of pictures we took while at Crystal Bridges.

Presley working on a scratch art.  We finally finished this today!!! 


My rock and I 


Presley in front of one of the art pieces out side, showing off her scratch art! 

Eric took us out to eat that night to Olive Garden.  I finally tried something new!!!  I usually eat the Ravioli de Portabello, but last night had the Light lasagna with zucchini and some other vegetables I think.  Topped with grilled chicken.  It was awesome!!!  

Here is a picture of my crazy husband at the OG

Eric just isn't right!!! Lol!!! He makes me laugh so much!!

Today, Eric woke up sick with allergies and I had a headache and took my medicine late last night, so we slept in this morning. 

So what do we do on a Sunday morning?  Watch Frozen....AGAIN!!! 

I am so thankful that our church has services recorded, so we can watch them if we are not able to attend in person!!  

Hope everyone has a great week!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment