Sunday, March 30, 2014

Joys of Motherhood

I am so blessed to have been chosen to be Kayden and Presley Kaye's mom.  You see....God chose me specifically to be their mommy and carry them in my belly for 9 LONG months, but it was all worth it!!! 
Even moms that have adopted a child....God chose YOU specifically to be that child's mother!  It's a long battle with home studies and paper work, but it was all worth it!!!

Wouldn't you agree Moms? 

This weekend, I was just thinking....this is scary.....what if all of is moms put together a book of some of our funniest, saddest, silliest stories from our kids.  

How could we just pick a few right? 

My crazy kiddos!  Excuse the crazy hair off to the right! ;-) 

So the joys of motherhood for me this weekend week 
1. Spending time with Presley Kaye while Kayden was Margaret & Scott's 

2. Watching Frozen 10 million times!  I love it, but I am getting tired of it.....
3. Trying to regulate PK's bowels....she has tummy issues.  I know some other moms that have this problem.  She has been having tummy issues lately and it has been making her cry....no fun at all, NO don't worry, there is no picture for this one! ;-) 

4. Picking up my lil man from his 5 day adventure with his beloved Nannie and Pops!! 
He was telling me to leave and go home!! 

5. Never ending kisses and hugs from my sweet guy when he gets home!! 

6. My kids love each other, but man do they fight and argue!!!  I've gotten to the point that if you are not dieing, bleeding or stuck in some hole (that you shouldn't have been playing in the first place), then DO NOT TATTLE!  You need to work it out on your own!  Which usually means SHARE!!! 
         You mean I have to share? >(

7.  PK has the opportunity to start back at dance again!!!  She and I am so excited!!!  Another dance mom will also help me out by picking her up every other Friday till recital.  We are so thankful for KDA and for Mrs. Laine!! 

8. Kayden has the privilege to be a part of a tournament team that is being coached by his Tball coach for the past 2yrs.  We are called the LUGNUTS and we will be playing in our first tournament next weekend in Farmington.  We had practice this after noon and it was sooo nice!! 
Please pray for us as we all begin this new journey with our boys!  GO LUGNUTS!!! 
Photo courtesy of Kluane Billings, a baseball mom. I copied from our team fb  page. :-) Thanks girl!!! 

9. Presley Kaye is just wild and crazy all the time!  She is a hoot!!  She will get her picture taken with Mr. Kool-Aid, but will slide under the table at Chick-Fil-A 30min prior because she is scared of the CFA cow (with a bday hat)!!!  I don't get it!!!  Crazy girl, but you just gotta love her!!! :-) 


10. Most importantly, as I said before, I'm thankful that God chose me to be Kayden Christian and Presley Kaye Gunn's mommy!  I will do whatever it takes to raise them in the correct way and manner to be warriors for Christ. 

I know I'm missing some more stories, but my mind is starting to wind down and want to head for bed!  

Have a great week everyone!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment