Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Sparky....My smart lil man

My little sparky received his green jewel tonight at Awana's!!  At Awana's you receive awards or jewels after you learn 4 bible verses or sets of verses.  

I am so proud of him!!!  

Eric and I received a copy of his STAR literacy results and I am so excited to say that Kayden improved 62 POINTS from August!!!  That is awesome!!  
He started out at 472 which is a low emergent reader and now he is in the mid emergent reader area at 534.  
He has made so much progress when we were doing tutoring.  I hate we had to stop it.  I know to some 62 pts may not be much, but to this momma....it is a major accomplishment!! :-) 
Frustrates me that he loves to read and write and those are the two things he struggles with most.

I'm so proud of all of the hard work Kayden has put forth at school.  He is such a smart little boy!!!  We have an awesome Kindergarten teacher who has been such a blessing to us!  I truly believe God placed us in Mrs. Marts room for a reason.  We sure do love her!! 

Kayden & Mrs. Marts on the 1st day of kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment