Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Brook's 1st day of Jr. High

I can't believe that a little girl that I could hardly understand and who called me "Bany" started JR HIGH yesterday!!!  
I love this girl so much it hurts!  We have went from this ⬆️ to this ⬇️
I still can't believe how much she has grown!!  

So one my FB page I mentioned the teachers holding signs of encouragement and inspiration....well I finally found a picture of some of them: 
Is this not awesome!?!  Thank you LJHS for all you do!! 
Here are some more pics from her first day of school! 


Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” (Isaiah 30:18, 21 NIV)





No comments:

Post a Comment