Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Graduate

I am committing my blog post to my new Kindergarten graduate!  

In true #TBT fashion, I want to go back in time, looking back at what an adventure the past 6yrs has been! 

Kayden just 10 days new!!  Oh, how I miss these days! 

Kayden was 6mo old when we took him to his first trip to the Magic Springs water park in Hot Springs.

Multiple images of my sweet baby....my how time flies!!!

Kayden and his first BFF Daisy!  

My little 1st year Awana Cubby

Kayden was 3 in this picture...he has grown up so much!

My preschool graduate 


Kayden's first day of Kindergarten

A picture of Kayden with Mrs. Marts on his first day of school & tonight after their kindergarten celebration!!!  I have cried off and on all day!!  I'm so happy, but yet miss my mom and wish she was here to see her lil man graduate in person.  

Kayden, 
Happy Graduation Day!!!!  I thank God daily for picking me to be your mommy!  I'm so thankful that he blessed me with such a loving lil boy.  You have brightened my days so much, since the early morning lyou were born, actually from the time I knew you were in my belly!  
I pray that you will continue to work hard and achieve whatever goals that may come your way.  I pray you will continue to love Jesus with all your heart and continue to serve him and walk in his word daily!! 
Always remember that mommy loves you so much (to heaven and back)& that I'm here for you....always & forever!  Congratulations on everything you have accomplished your first year of school, I have no doubt, that God has big plans for you....Oh, the places you will go!

Love you more, 
Mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment