Saturday, June 14, 2014

Graduation, Birthdays & Recitals

This week has been full of so much happiness and emotions! 

Thursday, my first born son graduated Kindergarten!!  How can this be, he just started kindergarten....didn't he? 

Friday was my Momma's 7th birthday in heaven.  What a celebration she is having with our Heavenly Father!!  
My mom, brother & I at his MBA graduation.  
This was taken the day my momma left me at Henderson State University.
My wedding day....taken only 2.5 months before she made her journey to her forever home! 
Happy Birthday Grandma Kaye!! We love you and miss you!!!

Today was Presley's day!  This afternoon was the 2014 Kalidescope Dance Recital day!  Presley and her friends danced from their hearts today and had an amazing performance!!!  We love KDA and Mrs. Laine! 
Kayden was very proud of his sister!  
Our big girl dancers lined up watching the sweet little dancers rehearse. 
Mrs. Laine and her "Cruisen for a Bruisen" dancers

This evening, we met my sweet friend Tasha and her two kiddos at Crystal Bridges and walked the trails and then had a snack picnic at the Bucky Ball. 
We had a blast and took so many pictures!  
We saw this young buck while walking one of the beautiful trails in our awesome town!  The kids were so excited!!
Our precious kiddos! (Presley, Angelina, Kayden & Adrian) 

Tasha took more pictures.  My storage is full on my phone....so I have to clear out some of mine before I can take any more pics.  Once Tasha sends me the ones she took, I will post more.  

This week has been one of the best weeks in a long time!!  Full of love and memories! 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5, 6 NIV)














 



No comments:

Post a Comment