Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Returning and obeying

I'M BACK!!!  I have been reading a lot of blogs from several people that I haven't officially met or never met.  It has really inspired me to try and keep up with my blog page, so I will have something to look back on and show my kids and grandkids.  

Recently I have had several different "reminders" that have been placed before me, reminding me of this one particular that God is wanting me to do.....I'm going to be honest, I haven't been obedient in his request.  
" 'Now obey me completely. Keep my covenant. If you do, then out of all of the nations you will be my special treasure. The whole earth is mine. (Exodus 19:5 NIRV)
I hope I will be able to share with you one day what God is wanting me to do, until then, will you please pray for me? 
Tomorrow, I am going with PK to the pumpkin patch with her preschool class....can't wait to share pictures with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment