Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our weekend in review.....a little late! ;-)

Eric and I went to the razorback game on Saturday.  This was his first Razorback game in Fayetteville.  

We had awesome seats thanks to my 2nd mom, Terri!!  It was awesome being able to watch from the stands instead of our living room.  Would've been better if we won.....but win or lose, we will still call those HOGS!

After the game, it was time for relaxing with Presley Kaye.  The only thing she wanted to do was have a snuggle day with mommy and watch Princess movies.....and that is what we did! 
Sunday, we slept in  & missed church (on accident) so I started cleaning the house.  Sunday night is Presley's favorite....she loves choir & mission friends.
One thing that God has blessed me with is Mission Friends.  These little 4-5 yr old boys and girls are so much fun and definitely keep me on my toes!  
My weekend may not be exciting to some, but for me it's great!  
                Eric and his "little lamb"
Presley wanted to make for sure we had our stuffed animals with us.  So of course, her daddy had to make sure she was close by.   He had several people driving and pointing while we were going down the road!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment