Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kayden turned 6!!!

On January 14, 2008 @ 3:32 am, a sweet 6lb 11oz baby boy came into this world blessing me into the world of mommy hood!!!  


He has been such a blessing to me and his daddy in so many ways!!  He keeps us on ours toes and makes us laugh so much!  He has the most caring and giving heart....reminds me of his Gma Kaye! ;-)

This was on my 30th bday when Kayden was 6mo old! :-) 

Around the middle of last year, Kayden was evaluated for dyslexia.  He shows the "characteristics" of this disease and so we have him in tutoring once a week to help him get to the point to where he can learn to read!  
My sweet lil man loves to read and write and it breaks my heart that these are the two things he struggles with on a daily basis!!  I'm so thankful for his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Natalie Marts for bringing up the concerns she had with Kayden and then when Eric mentioned that he had dyslexia....she pretty much put two and two together.  She has been amazing and such a big supporter for Kayden and myself!  I truly believe that God placed us in her room for a reason!! 

 First day of Kindergarten with                          Mrs. Marts

Kayden continues to make improvements daily and we are thankful for Academic Math and Language Therapy Group for tutoring Kayden every week!  Thank you Mrs. Lisa!!!  

Here are just a few more pictures of Kayden from the past few years....I love to look back and reminisce! 💙











No comments:

Post a Comment